Show Stopper is designed to help dogs look and feel their absolute best and includes a wide array of natural factors to supplement weak links in nutrition, leading to a glossy, healthy coat and overall good health.
- Delicious meat-based powder dogs love!
- Essential Nutrients for a soft, silky, and shiny coat
- Support for dogs with sensitive skin
- Nutritional support helps dogs achieve a soft, silky, glossy, and healthy coat
- Powerful Antioxidant blend to support a normal inflammatory response
- Essential fatty acids for a healthy coat and skin
- Supports pigmentation and highlights in coat color
- Omega 3 & Omega 6 Fatty Acids promote a healthy immune system
- May help with occasional or seasonal allergies
|Container Size: 0,454 kg||Container Size: 1,816 kg|
|Serving Size: 28g - 1 scoop||Serving Size: 28g - 1 scoop|
|Servings Per Container: 18||Servings Per Container: 75|
- Olive Oil
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Dietary Fiber
Guaranteed Analysis (per scoop):
Crude Protein (Min)…..21%
Crude Fat (Min.)…..43%
Crude Fiber (Max)…..7%
Ingredients: Chicken, Powdered Chicken fat, Stabilized Rice bran, Rice concentrate, Coconut oil, Whole egg, Protein Free Beef Tallow, Camelina oil, Cod liver oil, Olive oil, Safflower oil, carrot, blueberries, Inulin chicory, (Fructooligosaccharides), Broccoli sprouts, Beet juice, Kelp, Tart cherry, Citrus Meal, Salt, Potassium chloride, Dl alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E) Taurine, Glutamic Acid, Proprietary blend of dried: (4b1891) Lactobacillus acidophilus NBIMCC 8242, (1k20735) Lactobacillus casei ATTC PTA 6135, (4b1890) Lactobacillus salivarius DSM 16351, (1k21008) Lactobacillus plantarum NCIMB 30238, (4d2) Lactobacillus rhamnosus CNCM-I-3698, 1k20715 Lactobacillus brevis DSM 21982, 4b1890 Bifidobacterium DSM 16284, 4b1891 Streptococcus thermophilus NBIMCC 8253, Proprietary blend of dried Protease, Amylase, Cellulase, Hemicellulase, Lipase, Papain, Lutein. Contains: Egg, Fish.
Contains No: flax, wheat, gluten, soy, by-products, artificial colors or artificial flavors.
Feeding Directions: Just mix in with your dog's regular food, wet or dry. Begin with 1/2 scoop. Build up to full amount over two weeks. Daily amount can be divided among feedings. Amount fed can be tailored to individual dog's needs.
2 - 9 kg ½ scoop
10 - 22 kg 1 scoop
23 - 36 kg 1½ scoop
37 - 45 kg 2 scoops
45 plus kg 3 scoops
Formulated for dogs 6 months and older.Hide details
Omega Dog ® is a dog omega supplement made from pure Camelina Oil, a safe and smart Omega 3 source. Extracted from sustainable Camelina sativa plants, the oil is cold pressed to insure its beneficial nutrients are maintained. Camelina is related to flax, sharing a high Omega 3 content.
K9 Power Omega Dog,® is made of pure organic, cold pressed Camelina Oil, a strong source of Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega Dog® is an omega supplement for dogs that promotes proper immune, skin and coat health. The Omega- 3s in our product help support a normal inflammatory response in your dog from normal activity, leading to a better quality of life.
We are committed to your dog’s everyday health and wellness! Our OMEGA DOG,® formula is one of our many nutritional supplements that provide the following powerful benefits for your pet:
- Earth-Based, Extra Virgin Camelina Oil
- Glossier Coat! Camelina Oil - Rich Source of Omega-3s - Promotes a healthy coat and skin
- 100% Natural & Mercury Free
- Fatty acids are vital to everyday health, strong muscles, and healthy joints
- Safe and Sustainable - a great alternative to salmon/fish oil
- No mercury, PCBs, or heavy metals
- Fatty Acids are a great source of energy for performance or working dogs
- More Stable than Flax or Salmon
- Tastes great! No fish smell!
Guaranteed Analysis (per tablespoon):
Crude Protein (Min)…..0%
Crude Fat (Min.)…..99,9 %
Crude Fiber (Max)…..0%
Omega-3 Fatty Acides (Min).....39.0%
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (Min)…..14.0%
EPA (Elcosapentaenoic Acid) (Min)…..12.0%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min)…..18.0%
Ingredients: 100% Organic, Cold Pressed Camelina Oil
Daily Serving Size :
<6,5kg …..¼ tablespoon
6,5kg- 13,5kg …..½ tablespoon
14- 22kg…..¾ tablespoon
23-32kg …..1 tablespoon
over 45kg…..3 tablespoons
Feeding Instructions: Best served at meal time. Mix with food (wet or dry). Begin with ½ recommended amount. Build up to full amount over 7 days. Daily amount can be divided among feedings. Amount fed can be tailored to individual dog’s needs.
Usage of Product: Recommended for all dog breeds, ages (over 6 months)Hide details